Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
Brown's General Policies
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month.
- Late Fees: A late fee of $15.00 is charged for late payments (after the 10th) for recreational students. A late fee of $25.00 is charged for late payments (after the 10th) for team members.
- New registration is allowed at anytime and tuition will be prorated accordingly.
- To discontinue a class, a 30-day written notice is required. Your child may attend their class during the final 30 days.
- Payments are accepted in the form of cash, check, and major credit cards. We do not accept American Express.
- Parents are not allowed in the gym. Class can be watched from the viewing area that has been provided.
- There are no food or drinks allowed in the gym. Water bottles are allowed.
- Siblings of the gymnasts must be under parent supervision and are not allowed in the gym unless they are registered in a class.
- Please notify the office staff if your address, email, credit card information or phone number has changed.
- For your child’s safety, we ask that you come inside the lobby to pick up your child.
- Prior to the class, please inform the office staff and your child’s instructor of any medical conditions your child may have.
- There is 1 make-up class allowed per month for recreational students. If your child is enrolled in 2 classes then 2 make-up classes are allowed per month.