Welcome to your little ones very first introduction to gymnastics and movement! Parent Tot was created specifically for Parents and their 18 month to 3 year old children. Our engaging instructor leads you and your little one through stations and obstacle courses focused on having fun while building coordination, strength and balance. Basic motor skills will develop through new challenges—like balancing on a beam, hanging from a bar, playing with different props and using imaginative play. Parent Tot class offers each child opportunities to create new relationships, build a strong self esteem, and explore the world around them in a safe, positive and fun environment.
Tiny Tots is the first step to independence for the growing and active 3 year old! Our program is designed to build physical strength, coordination, flexibility and a strong foundation of safety through following directions, learning games, and positive interaction! Our Tiny Tot instructors encourage children to try basic skills independently while introducing new techniques. Each week your child will practice a variety of stations on vault, bars, balance beam and floor exercise to achieve a new goal. Your little one will have the opportunity to showcase their new skills at our Spring Fling and Jingle Bell performances. Tiny Tots prepares little gymnasts to do great gymnastics!
Super Tots is a fantastic continuation of gymnastics development for your preschool athlete! Innovative stations will develop gross and fine motor skills. Your little one will form and hold basic body shapes and, they'll continue to build Super strength & flexibility. Super Tots use "just their size" Olympic Event Equipment, plus the ever popular trampoline. Your athlete will be challenged to perform basic skills independently and even begin learning progressions toward more intermediate skills. Super Tots will be Super Excited to showcase their new-found skills at our Spring Fling and Jingle Bell performances.
Proper Attire for Students:
- Children are required to have bare feet. Socks, tights, or footed leggings are not allowed.
- Jewelry, including watches, rings, necklaces, and large earrings, are not allowed. These can pose an injury risk to the gymnast.
- A leotard is the acceptable attire for female students. Boys should come in shorts and a t-shirt. Clothing with buttons or zippers is not allowed.
- All girls must have hair securely tied back and out of their face.
- We have cubbies for the storage of extra clothing, including socks, shoes, jackets, and anything else that would interfere with your child’s lesson.
- Please supervise siblings when waiting in the front lobby. Your child is not allowed to wait or play in the Pro Shop.