Our Beginning Tumbling class focuses on Tumbling Basics such as Handstands, Cartwheels, Round-Offs, Walkovers and Back Handsprings in a fun and energetic atmosphere. Our fantastic instructors will build your skills through strength building stations and drills on the floor exercise, tumbletrack and trampoline.
No experience necessary-just willing students required!
This is the perfect class for all aspiring cheerleaders, skateboarders and snowboarders.
Our Advanced Tumbling classes challenge Athletes to master advanced tumbling skills such as Back Tucks, Front Tucks, Aerials and Series Tumbling. Prepare to have a Blast as you Soar and Tumble with us at Brown's!
*Athletes must have a Standing Back Tuck on any surface to enroll.
Strength Advancement is specifically designed to increase strength and flexibility, the foundation for all gymnastics skills. Our Strength Instructors will guide Athletes through a variety of stations focusing on core strength as well as upper and lower body conditioning. We're here to Build You Up to Reach Your Goals!
Proper Attire for Student:
- Children are required to have bare feet. Socks, tights, or footed leggings are not allowed.
- Jewelry, including watches, rings, necklaces, and large earrings, are not allowed. These can pose an injury risk to the gymnast.
- A leotard is the acceptable attire for female students. Boys should come in shorts and a fitted t-shirt. Clothing with buttons or zippers is not allowed.
- All girls must have hair securely tied back and out of their face.
- We have cubbies for the storage of extra clothing, including socks, shoes, jackets, and anything else that would interfere with your child’s lesson.
- Please supervise siblings when waiting in the front lobby. Your child is not allowed to wait or play in the Pro Shop.