Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Aenean lacinia bibendum nulla sed consectetur. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus.
General Policies for Brown’s Gymnastics:
- Tuition for both team members and students in the recreational program must be paid the first week of each month or session, respectively, when it is due.
- Late Fees: If tuition has not been paid within two weeks of when it was due, an additional charge of $15.00 will be incurred.
- Prorated tuition can only be discussed and implemented when your child is registered.
- Children who have been signed up for one session will be enrolled automatically in every session for the year. If your child will be unable to attend a session, we require a written notice made at least 30 days prior to its start. If this notice isn’t received on time, you will be required to cover the cost of the session.
- Payments are accepted by cash, checks made payable to Brown’s Gymnastics, MasterCard, or Visa.
- A reminder notice will be posted 2 weeks prior to the following session reminding you that tuition is due
- We do not offer refunds.
- Parents are not allowed in the gym. Their child’s class can be watched from the observation room which has been provided.
- Students are never allowed to bring either food or drinks into the gym.
- Siblings of the gymnasts, if supervised, are allowed in the observation room. They are never allowed in the gym or Pro Shop unless they are registered for a class.
- Please notify the office staff if your address or phone number has changed.
- For your child’s safety, we ask that you come inside the lobby to pick up your child.
- Prior to the class, please inform the office staff and your child’s instructor of any medical conditions your child may have.
- There is 1 make-up class for every 2 classes missed. All make-up classes must be scheduled at the front desk prior to the class.