Brown’s Gymnastics has been training gymnasts for over thirty years. We began our legacy in Gainesville, FL before moving to Orlando, FL in 1980. In 1994 Brown’s expanded to Houston, TX by opening a 50,000 square foot facility, one of the largest in the world. With our state of the art Las Vegas facility, we continue to uphold the Brown’s history of excellence.
Brown’s has classes for children of all ages, from just walking to 18 years of age; professional staff; and an open door policy. We wish to meet the parents of our students. We would also like to encourage you to talk to your child’s coach for updates on their progress. Sometimes it is difficult to speak with the coaches between classes, but we encourage you to leave a message for the coach at the front desk.
- In thirty years Brown’s has developed one of the strongest recreational and competitive programs in the United States.
- Brown’s has produced over 100 National and International level gymnasts and has placed numerous gymnasts on the USA National and International Teams.
- Olympians from Brown’s include 1988 Olympian Brandy Johnson, 1992 Olympic Bronze Medalist Wendy Bruce, and 1996 Olympian Eileen Diaz.
- Nearly 100 gymnasts that have trained at Brown’s Gymnastics have secured college scholarships.
- In 15 years of operations, Brown’s Gymnastics Las Vegas is the home of numerous state, regional, and national champions and has secured college scholarships for many of its athletes.